|View Data Sheet|
Yellowjacket-TABLET Wi-Fi Analyzer is both a handheld tablet PC spectrum analyzer and 802.11b/a/n/g packet demodulator. The calibrated receiver measures between 2.0 – 5.9 GHz covering such popular wireless bands including Wi-Fi, Wi-MAX, ISM, Public Safety, Bluetooth and more.
Powerful spectrum analysis features include user selectable power triggers, 3 pairs of markers, video smoothing, waveform averaging, 1 live trace and up to 4 peak hold waveform traces with peak hold/search. This advanced spectrum analysis allows YELLOWJACKET®-TABLET to display areas of RF interference. The receiver is a passive device and “invisible” to the network making it easier to identify hackers, rogue APs and other sorts of RF interference. Yellowjacket®-TABLET demodulates all 802.11b/a/n/g packets providing device MAC address, SSID, channel number, data rates, encryption, modulation scheme, device/packet type and more while SINGLE DEVICE SURVEY MODE supports full packet, traffic and multipath analysis. Once users have detected a specific AP or STA, they can “lock onto” those packets to locate it using an optional direction finding antenna. Unlike other packet sniffers and signal strength meters, Berkeley’s receiver technology measures RSSI to within +1.0 dB of any nearby 802.11 packet on or off your network. This realtime measurement is useful in determining total channel power, multipath and WISP antenna alignments. It even detects nearby manned drones and their pilots.
- RF Spectrum anlaysis in your hands or on your desktop
- Identify WiMAX, RFID, Wi-Fi, 802.11 & other ISM interference in spectrum analysis mode
- Channel power measurements in true dBm
- User-selectable power triggers with trigger-based spectrogram screen
- Peak search / hold with up to 4 simultaneous peak hold waveform traces
- Waveform JPEG snapshots (preview & printout)
- Rugged Windows® Tablet PC GUI
- Drone & Pilot detection (2.4 & 5 GHz drones)
- CE certfication
- Supports optional Swarm™ site survey mapping and Remote Manager™ software
- Designed and manufactured in the USA